Success is Sweet
A unique chocolate cafe franchise
Life is Better With Chocolate
The size of a typical dipndip outlet is between 100 sq. meters and 200 sq. meters.
dipndip serves multicultural middle to high-end-income customers with a flow of 300 to 500 customers per day.
The initial investment for an individual dipndip location ranges from 220,000 USD to 340,000 USD (280,000 USD on average).
A territory fee starting 100,000 USD applies and varies based on the territory potential.
The franchise fee is 35,000 USD per location.
The initial term of the franchise agreement is five years from the date when the agreement is signed. The franchise is renewable for four additional terms of five years each, provided you have complied with the provisions of the franchise agreement.
The continuing services, or “royalty fee,” is 6% of your net sales and is paid monthly. This fee entitles you to use the dipndip service mark, use of the distinctive system, marketing assistance, ongoing business development and counseling, and other benefits that come with being
a dipndip franchisee.
The dipndip name and reputation are an important part of our business. You will spend at least 2% of your monthly net sales on local advertising. In addition, you will also be requested to make marketing fund contributions of 2% of your monthly net sales.
To maintain a standard design, mood, and feel, plus customer experience, all outlet design drawings will be developed by the dipndip architecture teams. The franchisee shall pay a design fee to the franchisor of a minimum of 7,500 USD and a maximum of 12,500 USD based on the location size.
dipndip provides exclusive rights within a 3 Kilometers radius of your cafés. Other forms of territory exclusivity can only be provided on a case-by-case basis
dipndip will provide franchisees with approximately 14 to 21 days of initial training at dipndip headquarters or at a location designated by dipndip, beginning approximately 6 to 9 weeks before the franchisee is scheduled to open for business.
Phase I – Instruction will pertain to administrative, operational, and sales/marketing matters; it will also include a liberal amount of on-the-job training. This training will be provided for the franchisee and up to two (2) designated attendees.
Phase II – On-site training typically takes place when the franchisee commences operations. Experienced trainers from dipndip will provide on-site training for a period of up to 21 days to assist the franchisee in the commencement of operations.
In addition to field support, members of the dipndip organization will provide the services listed below:
- Operational Support: dipndip will provide ongoing training and support in many areas critical to the success of the franchisee’s business, including unit operations and maintenance, customer-service techniques, product ordering, suggested pricing guidelines, and administrative procedures.
- Site Selection: Prior to approving a site for dipndip outlet, dipndip will provide franchisees with clear guidelines for a suitable location. dipndip will require franchisees to follow these instructions to ensure that an appropriate site is located.
- Marketing Support: dipndip coordinates the development of advertising materials and strategies for the benefit of all members of the franchise network. We will also supply franchisees with consumer marketing plans and materials for use at the local or regional level, and retains the right to approve all local advertising materials that the franchisee chooses to develop.
- Accounting/Audit/Legal: Reporting directly to administration, this department is responsible for the financial and legal oversight of franchisees.
- Ongoing Research and Development: dipndip continues to research methods and techniques for franchise operations (including purchasing and promotional schemes) that enhance unit-level profitability.
- Overall Program Oversight: dipndip provides the overall coordination and planning for the dipndip franchise system.